LEAD BY EXAMPLE
Integrity - Internal traits that guide behavior
Integrity is structural in nature. It is a combination of all inward traits that build upon one another to determine who you are. Just like a ship the structural integrity of an individual depends upon the material used to build it and the people who guide its construction. Linked to moral character integrity might be described as an individual's inside identity. Core value traits include but are not limited to the following:
- HONESTY: Proclaims the truth.
- POISE: Demonstrates calmness and self-control in the face of adversity.
- PATIENCE: Exercises inward strength in the face of adversity without demanding a deadline to remove it.
- DETERMINATION: Diligently works' to reach goals regardless of the obstacles.
- PASSION: Has an intense emotion and feelings towards their sport and improving their performance.
Integrity in Action